Cloning pages and posts in WordPress can be very tedious but the Duplicate Post plugin simplifies this process.This plugin speeds up cloning while also giving the flexibility of editing as a new draft and setting your own preferences. Here’s how you can duplicate a page and adjust your settings.
1) In your dashboard menu, click on “Plugins”.
2) Search for the ” Duplicate Post” plugin and activate it.
3) In ‘Edit Posts’/'Edit Pages’, you can click on ‘Clone’ link below the post/page title: this will immediately create a copy and return to the list.
4) You can also open up a page /post and copy your page/post to a new one.
5) Lastly, to adjust the settings for this plugin simply go to “Settings” and click on “Duplicate Post”. This will bring up your current settings and you’ll be able to adjust them here.
That’s it! Play around with the settings to see what Enjoy the plugin!